Why MNCs are a curse of our youth and handicraft industry ?
MNC, MNC, MNC ! Every college or academic going student or youth aspires for a MNC job which is very lucrative in terms of getting money and other benefits. MNCs have been successful in attracting to the large amount of people to themselves by the means of lucrative money offers, attractive work culture and technology. MNC is one of the reasons of economic reforms around 27 years ago and it has made an economically weak country in to the world’s 3rd largest growing economy.
But still there are a different cluster of the people which thinks conversely towards the MNC approach. It thinks that MNCs are the big hub of reasons to make a waste for our Indian culture and people as well but also to our industries as well. Handicraft is also one of them. Let’s try to understand that what are the reasons which are making the people angry towards MNCs -
- MNCs are the biggest reason for the brain drain of the country. Many people are leaving their own country and work for the appraisal for some other country. This is harmful for the potential resource of the country.
- Loss of much entrepreneurial skills of the country people because of the emergence of the MNCs
- Today people especially the youth have no interest towards the traditional working arts of their own country so because the traditional working arts lead their path towards the darkness.
- MNC are also becoming harmful for the natural resources of the country on which the potential entrepreneurial development of a country is dependent.
- In the shine of the new technology and the fierce competition between the old and new technology, it has led to the excessive loss of the old technology and loss of the old work culture.
- MNC culture also have led to n number of diseases in the youth. They are literally moving towards the mental stress in a very small age and are forced to work as on the note of a clock.
- Our own culture, creativity, values are lost in the shades of the MNCs culture and western charm.
Change is the rule of nature. This also have been implemented in the Indian Culture since 25 years. With the positive effects of the MNCs entrance to the India, there can not be no denial of the bad harmful effects of the hasty work culture and the occuring losses to the old handicraft and handloom industry of the country. There should be stringent laws regarding the protection of the handicraft industry and other related areas like - conversation of the natural resources and land utilization from the government side.
Resource from - https://indian-crafts11.onepage.website/